- Byzantine art is an acquired taste and probably not one in ten of the visitors has acquired it.
- The brilliance of Byzantine art is proof enough that something extraordinary happened on the Bosphorus.
- Nature, people, objects - life in general, appear in a similar aim as in Byzantine art or the art of the dead in Egypt, using a universal style of making the painting.
- The ten churches, which date from the middle to the late byzantine periods (variously from the early 11th to the early 16th centuries), contain byzantine metropolitan art of the highest quality.
UNESCO: Painted Churches in the Troodos Region
- Popping up among the beautiful Ottoman mosques, Byzantine churches, palaces and bazaars are ultra-contemporary art sculptures, shopping malls and lush landscaping.
FORBES: Turkey's Hot Stock Market Is No One-Trick Pony
- byzantine art and architecture 拜占庭艺术和建筑;拜占庭式建筑
- Centre of Byzantine Art 拜占庭艺术中心
- Early Christian & Byzantine Art 书名
- Byzantine Museum and Art Galleries 拜占庭博物馆和艺术展览馆