- 英式音标 [zɑːˈriː.nə]
- 美式音标 [zɑːˈriː.nə]
- A czarina who should see a muzhik trying on her imperial son's blue ribbon would wear no other face.
- Egg was presented in 1885 as an Easter gift from Czar Alexander III to his wife, Czarina Maria Feodorovna and was proclaimed the most beautiful gift ever given.
- Last czarina of Russia (1894-1917). The wife of Nicholas II, she was influenced by Rasputin and meddled in politics. After the Bolshevik revolution, she and her family were imprisoned and executed.
- " A czarina who should see a muzhik trying on her imperial son's blue ribbon would wear no other face.
- mainly US spelling of tsarina